Join the Niskanen Center for the release of our new paper on the national security and strategic foreign policy impacts of refugee resettlement and two panel discussions on Thursday, September 20, 2018, from 9:45am-12:30pm in Russell Senate Office Room 485. Please RSVP to Matthew La Corte at email@example.com by September 18.
The Strategic Case National Security Case for Refugee Resettlement
- Professor Idean Salehyan, University of North Texas
- Linda Chavez, Niskanen Center Senior Fellow
- Scott Cooper, Human Rights First
Community Sponsorship of Refugees: Harnessing American Philanthropy
- Chris Gersten, former director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
- Jennifer Bond, Global Refugee Sponsorship Initiative
- Chris George, Integrated Refugee & Immigrant Services
This event is co-sponsored by the National Immigration Forum, the International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), Human Rights First, and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Click here to view the agenda.